Early Start Bonus Terms and Conditions
New Starters (and Rejoining Families)
- This promotion is applicable to the nursery childcare fees of children who join (or rejoin) as ‘new starters’ at a Bright Horizons nursery (“Nursery”) on or before 15 February 2021. This promotion is not available for children of Bright Horizons’ employees, other children whose Nursery is provided or childcare fees are paid (in whole or part) by a parent or guardian’s employer or children whose Nursery childcare fees are paid in full by a Local Authority.
- This promotion will not apply to the Nursery childcare fees of children who are currently (being 30th November 2020) attending a Nursery; please contact your Nursery Manager to obtain details of our offers available to existing families.
- Where a child starts attending Nursery between 1 December 2020 and 15th January 2021, a 10% discount will be applied to the Nursery childcare fees for that child’s standard booking pattern for January 2021 and February 2021.
- Where a child starts attending Nursery after 15th January 2021 but on or before 15 February 2021, a 10% discount will be applied to the Nursery childcare fees for that child’s standard booking pattern for February 2021 only.
- The discount is only applicable to the Nursery childcare fees for the child’s standard booking pattern and not for any additional sessions/hours booked or other fee payable under the Parent Agreement.
- Bright Horizons reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. There is no cash alternative and this promotion does not constitute a variation to the Parent Agreement.