Candy Floss says stay safe this Christmas!
Date: 01 Dec 2015
When decorating your Christmas tree and your house ready for Christmas, remember these safety tips to keep your house and family safe this Christmas:
- Don’t hang decorations like tinsel from lights or heaters, they can catch alight easily
- Remember to turn off fairy lights and blow out candles before heading to bed or out for the day
- If you have any outdoor lights, make sure electrical connectors are kept off the ground and out of rain gutters.
- Make sure any cards or decorations are not placed above an open fire
- Remember that decorative winter plants like holly or mistletoe are poisonous when ingested – so be sure to keep out of reach of children.