Four Extra Sessions - Terms and Conditions
Current Families on a Part-time booking pattern
- This promotion is available to families whose children are currently (being 30th November 2020) attending at a Bright Horizons nursery (“Nursery”) on a part-time booking pattern, except children of Bright Horizons’ employees, children whose Nursery is provided or childcare fees are paid (in whole or in part) by a parent or guardian’s employer and children whose Nursery childcare fees are paid in full by a Local Authority (even where a parent pays a supplemental fee to top-up Local Authority funding).
- This promotion will not apply to (i) new starter families (i.e. those children who start attending Nursery after 30th November 2020) or (ii) children who attend Nursery on a full-time booking pattern; if you are a new starter family or your child attends on a full-time basis, please contact your Nursery Manager to obtain details of available offers.
- Bright Horizons will give qualifying families four (4) free sessions (where a session is either a morning or afternoon) to use outside the child’s normal booking pattern. Some Nurseries only offer full day booking patterns (i.e. two (2) sessions); in those Nurseries, two (2) sessions will be booked consecutively. Where only part of a session is used, this will still count as one (1) session for the purposes of this promotion.
- The four (4) free sessions must be booked and taken between 1 January 2021 and 30th June 2021, but may not be used during any termination notice period (whether served by you or us).
- This promotion is subject to availability. Bright Horizons reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. There is no cash alternative and this promotion does not constitute a variation to the Parent Agreement.