1 bunch of Basil
2 cloves of Garlic
180ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
150g Grated Cheese
150g Red Onions
15ml Sunflower Oil
200g Chopped Tomatoes
500g Quorn Mince
300g Tri-colour Fusilli
1. Make pesto: Blend parmesan, olive oil, garlic and basil in a food processor. Set aside.
2. Slice the courgettes lengthways into thin strips
3. Saute diced onions in sunflower oil until soft.
4. Cook the pasta in boiling water.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and water and simmer
6. Add Quorn mince and cook through
7. In a greased oven proof dish layer the courgettes with the tomato mix and pasta. Final layer should be courgette mix.
8. Top with the pesto and bake for 30 minutes in a moderate oven.