120g White Onion
100g Red Pepper
2.5ml Vegetable Oil
100g Chicken Breast Fillet, diced
250g Long Grain Brown Rice
2g Flat Parsley
1. Chop onion, garlic and pepper
2. Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic to the pan and cook.
3. Add diced chicken and cook for ten minutes
4. Add peppers and rice and fry for a few minutes
5. Pour 3/4 of the water and cook until almost all of the water has been absorbed by the rice.
6. Add peas and gradually add the remaining water until the rice is soft and the risotto is creamy.
7. Chop the parsley and stir into the risotto before serving