200g Dried Lasagne
100g White Onion
37g Tomato Puree
1g Mixed Herbs
1 clove of Garlic
40g Plain Flour
60g Mild Cheddar
300ml Whole Milk
350g Minced Beef
200g Leaf Spinach
1. Melt margarine in a pan, add flour and cook for approximately 2 minutes until a sandy colour
2. Gradually stir in milk. Cook for about 5 minutes until sauce thickens. Remove from heat
3. Chop onion and garlic
4. Dry fry mince until brown, add onions and garlic, cooking for 5 minutes.
5. Add tomato puree. Stir and cook for a further 5 minutes
6. Add chopped tomatoes and mixed herbs. Simmer for 15-20 minutes before stirring in shredded spinach
7. Layer in an oven proof dish with lasagne and white sauce. Top with white sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake in a moderate oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and piping hot throughout.