400g Beef Mince
120g Red Onion
500g Chopped Tomatoes
120g Tomato Paste
2 Cloves Garlic
2g Ground Cumin
3 Green Peppers
350g Brown and White Rice
300g Butter Beans
1. Dice the onions and peppers.
2. Dry fry the mince until brown and then add the diced onions and garlic. Cook until onions are soft.
3. Add the diced peppers, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, cumin and herbs.
4. Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 hour until the mixture has thickened.
5. Drain the butter beans and add to the mixture, cook until the beans are heated through.
6. Meanwhile cook the rice according to manufacturers instructions.
7. Once the rice is cooked, drain and serve with the meat mixture.