You will need:
An open space to exercise safely.
List as many different beans as you can together and practice how these beans would move such as:
• Broad bean – Stand as wide as you can stretching your legs and arms out wide.
• Chilli bean – Clasp your arms around your body and shiver.
• Baked bean – Lie flat on the floor.
• String bean – Make yourself as tall and thin as can be. Arms together and stretch up high. Feet together and stand on your tip toes.
• Runner bean – Run on the spot.
• Jelly bean – Make wobbly movements like jelly.
• Jumping bean – Jumping up and down on the spot
Before you start your exercise, talk about warming up to increase blood flow to our muscles and prepare our bodies for temperature changes.
Warming up exercises can include arm circles, squats and stretches.