Vegetarian Sandwich Platter
1 loaf of Wholemeal Bread
100g Mild White Cheddar
100g Tuna Chunks
100g Iceberg Lettuce
2 Medium Eggs
20ml Light Mayonnaise
1. Boil eggs, cool and mash with a little mayonnaise
2. Grate cheese
3. Drain tuna and mix with a little mayonnaise; add grated cucumber if desired
4. Slice tomato and shred lettuce
5. Spread margarine on the bread if desired
6. Make sandwiches with variety of fillings.
Top tip: Lettuce and tomato can be served seperately. Lettuce can be substituted for shredded carrot or cabbage.
Grate carrot goes nicely mixed into cheese or humus as sandwich filling.