60g Red Onion
2 Red Peppers
300g Chopped Tomatoes
1tbsp Tomato Paste
1/2tsp Mixed Herbs
500g (drained) Butter Beans
900g Vivaldi Potatoes
1tbsp Sunflower Oil
1 tbsp Parsley
1. Place potatoes once peeled in a pan and boil in unsalted water until cooked and ready to mash.
2. Wash, peel and grate the carrot and courgette, drain the butter beans.
3. In a large frying pan, sauté onion and pepper in olive oil over a medium heat until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the grated carrot and courgette and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, herbs, sweetcorn and butter beans and bring to the boil. Add water if required.
6. Reduce to a medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Place vegetable mixture into a casserole or baking dish.
8. Drain potatoes once cooked and mash with a little milk.
9. Top the baking dish with mash potato and then sprinkle with parsley.
10. Put into a preheated oven of 180°C/Gas mark 4 for around 30 minutes (until browned and bubbling at the sides).
11. Then serve.