Vegetable and Tofu Risotto
350g Pudding Rice
250g Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1. Peel and dice the onions.
2. Wash, peel and dice the carrots.
3. Dice celery and crush the garlic.
4. Melt marge and add onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook until soft.
5. Add rice to softened vegetables combine and cook rice and vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
6. Gradually add 3/4 of the water at once then keep stirring, add the remaining water until all has been absorbed by rice.
7. Add mixed vegetables.
8. When all water has been absorbed add Parmesan.9. Remove from heat and leave stand for 5 minutes before serving with a slice of baguette.