120g Red Lentils
4g Mixed Spice
1g Ground Ginger
25ml Lemon Juice
265g Chopped Tomatoes
29g Dried Sultanas
33g Dried Apricots
200g Sweet Potato
1. Cook the lentils and then drain.
2. Prepare vegetables by washing thoroughly, peel the carrots and then dice.
3. Add the onion, mixed spice, ginger and lentils to the frying pan.
Gradually add the water and lemon juice.
4. Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes, sultanas and apricots and simmer for a further
6. Ensure it is hot all the way through and that the lentils are cooked.