530g Turkey Mince
2tbsp Vegetable Oil
200g Red Onions
1 Clove of Garlic
300g Chopped Tomatoes
30g Tomato Puree
120g Button Mushrooms
5 Tortilla Wraps
50g Mild White Cheddar
10ml Vegetable Oil
1. Wash the carrots and celery, peel the carrot and finely chop the onion, carrot and celery.
2. Heat oil in a pan and gentle soften the vegetables for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile crush garlic and slice the washed mushrooms.
4. Add to softened vegetables and continue to cook.
5. Add tomato puree and turkey. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
6. Add tinned tomatoes and simmer until turkey is cooked and excess liquid has evaporated.
7. Using 2 wraps make a sandwich with the filling and grated cheese. (cut one of the wraps in 1/2)
8. Seal edges with water.
9. Brush with vegetable oil and bake in oven until brown and puffed about 12 minutes.
10. Cut each sandwich into 4 and serve 1/4 per portion.
11. Serve selected dish.