120g White Onion
1 Red Pepper
40g Button Mushrooms
400g Chopped Tomatoes
200g Red Kidney Beans
1 clove of garlic
3 10" Tortillas
83g Mild White Cheddar
250g Turkey Breast
1. Preheat oven to 220°c/425°f/Gas Mark 7.
2. Wash and chop the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions then the turkey.
4. Cook until the onion has softened and the turkey is cooked through.
5. Add the mushrooms and pepper and cook for a further 10 minutes.
6. Add the tomatoes, kidney beans, finely chopped garlic and mixed herbs to the mix. Simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes.
7. Layer the mix and tortillas in an ovenproof dish, repeating to the top. Finish with the mix and a sprinkle of cheese.
8. Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes until the cheese has melted and turned golden.