530g Chicken Breast Fillet
15ml Vegetable Oil
1 x 5ml Thai Green Curry Paste
200ml Coconut Milk
10g Fresh Coriander
1 Fresh Lime
1 litre Water
1. Wash the vegetables and the fresh coriander. Grate the zest from half the lime.
2. Slice the chicken breasts into small pieces about 1cm thick.
3. Fry paste and add the chicken. Stir until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Add the vegetables and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Add the lime zest and coconut milk. Simmer for 10–15 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
6. Cook rice as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
7. Finely chop the coriander and squeeze the lime. Stir into the sauce.
8. Drain the cooked rice.
9. Serve a portion of the curry on the correct portion size of rice
depending on age of child.