300g (drained) Red Kidney Beans in Water
20ml Vegetable Oil
4g Ginger Root
125g Green Peppers
200g Baked Beans
1. Peel and finely chop the onion.
2. Then peel and grate the ginger.
3. Finely chop the pepper and tomatoes.
4. Wash the spinach and then chop.
5. Heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the onion until soft.
6. Add beans and ginger to the mixture.
7. Add tomatoes and pepper and cook until the tomatoes are cooked through.
8. Add the spinach and mix well.
9. Once hot all the way through then serve.