Pineapple and Passion Fruit Pudding
280g Pineapple Slices in juice
80g Caster Sugar
80g Self Raising Flour
80g Sunflower Spread
1 Large Egg
2 Passion Fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
2. Drain pineapple of the juice. Halve the passion fruits and scoop out the centre. Put to one side.
3. Put the sugar, flour, margarine and eggs into a bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Grease an ovenproof dish and pour in the sponge mix.
5. Top the sponge mixture with the pineapple pieces and passion fruit centres and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until well risen and golden brown in colour.
6. Divide into 10 portions.
7. Then serve.