Sweet and Sour Turkey
2-3 Peppers (red or yellow)
200g White Onion
50g Button Mushrooms
1 Large Carrot
12g Demerara Sugar
1 Clove of Garlic
12ml Rich Soy Sauce
395g Turkey Breast
83ml Pineapple Juice
1. Fry the turkey strips until golden and sealed (about 10 minutes) and remove from the pan.
2. Fry the onions in the pan for 5 minutes. Add the peppers, fry for a further 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for a further 5 minutes.
3. Mix together the pineapple juice, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and garlic.
4. Add the sauce to the turkey and vegetables in a covered casserole dish.
5. Cook at 180°c/350°f/Gas Mark 4 for about 1 hour.