Long grain brown rice
Red kidney beans
1. Preheat the oven to 200
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the rice and return to a medium boil. Cook for 20-25 mins.
3. Dry fry vegemince, chopped garlic and onion for 3-4 mins until the mince has softened.
4. Mix together the corriander, paprika, oregano, chilli powder and then half of this mixture to the vegemince.
5. Continue to stir for another 3-4 mins and keep hot.
6. Place the slice of onions and peppers on a shallow baking tray and lightly toss with olive oil and the rest of the spice mix.
7. Roast in the oven for approximately 10 minutes until soft and lightly caramelised.
8. Heat the kidney beans in a pan of simmering water, drain and keep hot.
9. Evenly distribute some of the cooked rice, vegemince, peppers, onions and beans between the middle of each tortilla.
10. Fold the burritos, fold the bottom edge over to meet the top of the tortilla then gently pull the top back around the filling to shape it. Finally fold into each side, before rolling to form the finished burrito.