2tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic
418g Pink Salmon
150ml Full Fat Yoghurt
60ml Whole Milk
1 Fresh Lemon
3tbsp Fresh Chives
Pinch of Black Pepper
Method1. Cook past in boiling water.
2. Add diced courgette 2 minutes before end of cooking time.
3. Drain and reserve water.
4. Return spaghetti and courgette to pan.
5. Meanwhile heat oil in pan and add crushed garlic.Cook for 1 minute.
6. Drain and remove bones from salmon. Add to garlic in pan.
7.Add yoghurt and milk and warm through.
8. Grate lemon and squeeze juice.
9. Add 1/2 of juice lemon juice 1 tsp of lemon rind.
11. Pour over pasta and add 4 tbsp of reserved cooking water and warm through over a low heat.