300g Red Onion
530g Diced Chicken
5ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
400g Chopped Tomatoes
3 Red Peppers
2 Cloves of Garlic
2g Ground Black Pepper
300g Kidney Beans
2g Paprika Pepper
1. Fry the chicken in the oil until golden brown, remove from the pan, set aside and keep warm
2. Add the onions and the peppers and saute gently until softened, but not brown, stir in the garlic
3. Return the chicken to the pan and add the chopped tomatoes, beans, paprika and parsley.
4. Lower the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally for 30 -40 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
5. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
6. Place into a serving dish