Quorn & Mushroom Stroganoff
100g Red Onions
300g Button Mushrooms
1tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
500g Quorn Pieces
1tsp Paprika Pepper
1l Whole Milk
60g Sunflower Spread
60g Plain Flour
1. Finely chop onions and place in a bowl with the sliced mushrooms.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and add the onions and mushrooms. Cook until tender.
3. Add the Quorn pieces to the pan and fold in through the mushrooms and onions. Allow to cook for a few minutes then add the paprika.
4. Meanwhile bring the milk to the boil in another pan.
5. In a separate pan, melt the butter then add the flour until it forms a paste. Slowly pour the hot milk onto the paste stirring at all times until a sauce forms.
6. Once the sauce is ready, add it to the other pan and mix all the components together and cook for 15 minutes.