1tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
100g Red Onion
500g Quorn Mince
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Cinnamon Stick
400g Chopped Tomatoes
2tbsp Tomato Paste
4 Yellow Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 170 ºC / 325ºF/Gas Mark 3.
2. Prepare and chop vegetables and garlic.
2. Heat oil over a medium heat add chopped onion and cook until soft.
3. Add garlic,courgettes and diced peppers, cinnamon and oregano.
4. Add Quorn and cook until browned all over
5. Stir well add chopped tomatoes and tomato puree.
6. Pour in 150ml water and bring to boil.
7. Cover and cook in oven for until all vegetables are tender and thoroughly heated through.
8. Remove cinnamon stick before serving