250g Maris Piper Potatoes
50g Frozen Peas
1 Extra Large Carrot
100g White Onion
350g Minced Beef
100g Leaf Spinach
12g Mixed Herbs
175g Low Fat Puff Pastry
1 Vegetable Stock
1. Peel, dice and cook the potatoes in boiling water
2. Dry fry onion until soft. Add mince, and when browned, drain off the excess fat.
3. Add water, stock, peas, carrots, mixed herbs and spinach then cook for 20 minutes on a medium heat, season to taste. Add a little cornflour if the sauce needs to thicken.
4. Place in a serving dish and top with pastry.
5. Brush with milk and cook in the oven at 180°C
6. Removed from the oven when golden brown and cooked all the way through