100g Self Raising Flour
100g Sunflower Spread
50g Granulated Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
1. Grease a tin to ensure the cake does not stick to the tin.
2. Defrost raspberries if using frozen. Wash if using fresh
3. Place 150g in the bottom of the tin.
4. Make up sponge using flour, margarine, eggs and sugar.
5. Transfer the sponge mixture into the tin placing gently over the fruit so it remains at the bottom.
6. Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 for 25-30 minutes or until well risen.
7. Leave to cool then turn out so raspberries are on top of the sponge.
8. Use 100g of raspberries and blend to make a sauce to serve with the sponge.