350g Quorn pieces
2g Mustard powder
1g Ground black pepper
400ml Whole milk
100g Mild white cheddar
500g Maris Piper potatoes
1. Melt the butter in a large pan and gently sauté the leeks until softened. Add the Quorn and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
2. Add the mustard and pepper and stir in well. Add 3/4 of the milk.
3. Mix the remaining milk with the cornflour and add to the Quorn and leek mixture. Stir for 3-4 minutes, add 3/4 of the cheese and stir until melted.
4. Place the mixture in an ovenproof dish.
5. Cut the potatoes into thin slices and then arrange and layer on the top.
6. Sprinkle with the cheese and place in the oven, pre-heated to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 7 until golden brown.
7. Serve with a sprinkling of parsley over the top.