Pineapple Upside Down Pudding
280g Pineapple Slices
80g Caster Sugar
80g Self Raising Flour
80g Sunflower Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
2. Drain pineapple of the juice.
3. Put the sugar, flour, margarine and eggs into a bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Grease an ovenproof dish and lay out the pineapple rings in the bottom.
5. Top the pineapple with the sponge mixture and bake in the oven for 30 minutes until well risen and golden brown in colour.
6. Divide into 10 portions and serve.