100g Self Raising Flour
100g Sunflower Spread
2 Medium Eggs
150g Peach Slices
1. Grease a tin to ensure the cake does not stick to the tin.
2. Arrange the peach slices and 50g of raspberries in the bottom of the tin.
3. Make up sponge using flour,margarine,eggs and sugar.
4. Transfer the sponge mixture into the tin placing gently over the fruit so it remains at the bottom.
5. Bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 for 25-30 minutes or until well risen.
6. Leave to cool then turn out so peaches and raspberries are on top of the sponge.
7. Use 100g of raspberries and blend to make a sauce to serve with the sponge.