100g Maris Piper Potatoes
60g White Onion
30g Green Pepper
30g Red Pepper
10 Medium Eggs
1tbsp Vegetable Oil
1. Peel and chop potato, onion and pepper. Boil in unsalted water until cooked.
2. Drain water from potato and leave to cool, then dice.
3. Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and beat.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and add onions and peppers. Cook until soft.
5. Add diced, cooled potato and pour the egg over the ingredients.
6. Cook until the eggs are set and the base is golden, then finish cooking under the grill or in the oven.