530g Chicken Breast Fillet
20ml Vegetable Oil
50ml Light Mayonnaise
1/2tsp Mild Madras Curry Powder
1 Iceberg Lettuce
5 Pitta Bread
1. Dice the chicken into 2cm pieces.
2. Heat the oil in the frying pan and cook the chicken.
3. Peel the mango and remove the stone.
4.To chop a fresh mango use a sharp knife to slice off the side of the mango, getting as close as possible to the stone in the centre. Do the same thing on the other side.
5. Using the sharp knife, cut a grid of 1cm cubes into the flesh of each mango half .
6. Turn the mango halves inside out, so that the cubes pop up from the skin.
7.Slice off the pieces and cut into cubes and discard the stone.
8. Mix the mayonnaise and curry powder in a bowl.
9. Then stir in the cooled chicken and mango.
10. Wash, dry and tear up the lettuce leaves.
11. Lightly toast the pitta bread.
12. Slice the pitta open, fill with the chicken and mango mixture and lettuce leaves and serve.