1 Medium Egg
60g Greek Style Yoghurt
75g Granulated Sugar
45g Sunflower Spread
100g Self Raising Flour
25g Granulated Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
2. Grease and line a tin.
3. Cream margarine and sugar until pale and fluffy.
4. Gradually add the beaten egg.
5. Stir in the yoghurt and lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon.
6. Fold in flour.
7. Pour into tin and bake in a medium shelf in the oven approximately 1 hour or until firm to touch and when knife inserted it comes out clean.
8. Meanwhile mix sugar and lemon zest and juice of remaining lemon.
9. When the cake comes out of oven make holes with a fork and pour over the syrup.
10. Leave to stand and portion.