Leek, Potato and Butter Bean Soup
380g King Edward Potatoes
120g Medium Onions
360g Butter Beans (dry weight)
200ml Whole Milk
1/2tbsp Vegetable Oil
Method1. Peel and chop potato, onion and leeks.
2. Put the potato, onion, leeks, drained butter beans and water in a large saucepan.
3. Boil until potato and vegetables are soft.
4. In a food processor or sieve, blend half the potatoes and vegetables with the cooking water and all the milk until
5. Add the remaining potato and vegetables to the blended soup mixture.
6. Season to taste.
7. Put the soup back in the large saucepan and bring to the boil before serving.