Homemade Vegetable Pizza
Ingredients400g Wholemeal bread roll mix
100g Green Peppers
125g Tomato Puree
1. Make up the bread mix as directed on the instructions
2. Dice the peppers and tomatoes
3. On a floured surface roll out the dough 25cm X 35cm place on a greased baking tray
4. Spread the base with tomato paste and place the diced tomato and vegetables on top and then sprinkle over the cheese
5. Sprinkle with herbs
6. Place the slice of onions and peppers on a shallow baking tray and lightly toss with olive oil and the rest of the spice mix.
7. Bake in the oven 220c / Gas Mark 7 for approx 15-20 mins till well risen.