Ginger Biscuit with Chopped Apple
60g Caster Sugar
50g Demerara Sugar
1 Medium Egg
150g Self Raising Flour
1/2tsp Ground Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and grease a baking tray.
2. Cream together the margarine, caster sugar and demerara sugar.
3. Add the egg, flour and ground ginger gradually and mix to form a dough.
4. Roll into balls and flatten. Place on the greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown
5. Serve a biscuit with a portion of chopped apple.