Fruity Crumble Crisp
100g Green Apples
100g Wholemeal Flour
30g Demerara Sugar
20g Porridge Oats
150g Conference Pears
2 Large Oranges
Method1. Prepare fresh fruit.
2. Place in bottom of dish with frozen berries and sprinkle with sugar, grated orange rind and juice.
3. Mix the flour and margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add the sugar and oats and mix.
5. Place evenly over the fruit.
6. Bake at 190°C/375°F/Gas mark 5 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
NB You can use any seasonal fruits or tinned fruit in fruit juice