383g Chick Peas
150g White Onion
1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1 tsp Ground Cumin
2 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1. Soak the chick peas overnight.
2. Rinse and drain the chick peas and pass through a fine mincer, together with the onion.
3. Add all the other ingredients and mix into a smooth paste.
4. Leave to rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
5. Mould the mixture into small portions between two dessert spoons and leave to rest for a further 15 minutes.
6. Deep fry in hot oil (180°C) until golden brown.