4 Medium Sweet Potatoes
25g Demerara Sugar
10ml Dijon Mustard
1 Large Orange
1 Red Pepper
400g Quorn Fillets
15ml Vegetable Oil
4 Spring Onions
1.Peel the sweet potatoes, or wash and scrub well and cut into small chunks.
2. Place the chunks in a small pan, cover with water and bring to the boil.
3. Boil the sweet potatoes gently for 6–8 minutes until just cooked and soft when pierced with a
knife, then drain into a colander.
4. Mix the sgar and mustard in a small bowl.
5. Finely grate the zest from the orange and add to the sugar and mustard.
6. Squeeze the juice from the orange and add gradually to the sugar and mustard mixture,
7. Wash and dry the red pepper. Deseed and chop into small pieces.
8. Heat the oil in the frying pan. When hot, add the pepper pieces and cook for 2–3 minutes.
9. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain.
10. Remove any excess oil from the frying pan and wipe clean with some kitchen paper.
11. Add the sugar, orange and mustard mixture to the pan and bring to the boil.
12. Add the Quorn and then reduce the heat to a simmer.
13. Cook until cooked all the way through, stirring so the Quorn is coated in the sauce.
14. Top, tail and wash the spring onions and slice thinly.
15. Add with pepper and sweet potato to the Quorn and cook for a further 2 minutes until heated through