400g(drained) Chick Peas
200g Mixed Vegetables
200g Sweet Potatoes
90ml Sunflower Oil
300g Chopped Tomatoes
6 cloves of Garlic
1tsp Ground Cumin
1tsp Garam Masala
1. Drain and rinse chickpeas.
2. Peel and dice potatoes.
3. Cook in boiling water until just cooked all the way through.
4. Heat the oil and then add the spices and garlic and fry.
5. Add the chickpeas, tomatoes and remaining ingredients to the pan.
6. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
7. Add the cooked potatoes and any additional water if required.
8. Serve with rice or couscous.