1tsp Ground Tumeric
1tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
100g White Onion
1 Red Pepper
450g Chicken Breast Fillet
300g Long Grain Rice
1/2 tsp Hot Chilli Powder
100g Frozen Peas
1. Prepare vegetables - dice onion and peppers. Crush garlic.2 Heat oil in pan, add garlic and onion.
3.Saute for 3 mins and add diced chicken.
4. Saute until sealed on all sides.
5.Add peppers. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Rinse rice and stir in wit turmeric and chilli powder.
7. Sauté for 1 minute stirring mixture constantly.
8. Add to water mixture.
9. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
10.Add the peas and simmer for a further 4-5 mins.