250g Button Mushrooms
1tbsp Sunflower Oil
400g Diced Chicken
10g Plain Flour
250ml Whole Milk
1tsp Mixed Herbs
500g Vivaldi Potatoes
1.Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan or gas mark 4.
2. Wash the leeks. Slice the ends off and chop into
pieces around 2cm thick.
3. Wipe the mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Finely slice the mushrooms.
4. Heat the oil over a high heat and then add the
diced chicken. Stir for 5-10 minutes until the
chicken is cooked. It will change colour from pink
5. Add the chopped leeks and mushrooms and cook
for 5 minutes until they start to soften.
6. Stir in the plain flour until there are no lumps of
flour. Pour on the milk and stir well until mixed.
Turn the heat down, add the dried herbs and cook
for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. While the chicken mixture is cooking, peel the
potatoes. Carefully cut them into slices as thinly as
8. Pour the chicken mixture into the ovenproof dish.
Arrange the sliced potatoes on top.
9. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.