Cheese and Broccoli Tagliatelle
200g cream cheese
A few tablespoons of tagliatelle water
One head of broccoli
Grated cheddar for the top (optional)
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the tagliatelle
- Cut the broccoli into individual florets and place to one side.
- Cook the tagliatelle for 8 minutes then add the broccoli. Cook for another 3-5 minutes, checking the tagliatelle and broccoli are cooked.
- While the tagliatelle is cooking, in a small pan on a low heat, add the cream cheese and gradually add the milk.
- Add a few tablespoons of water from the tagliatelle pan to the sauce to get the required consistency (until it coats the back of the spoon) and heat through.
- Drain the tagliatelle and broccoli, then put back in the pan. Cover with the sauce, top with grated cheddar and serve.