Cauliflower, Potato and Chickpea Bhuna
10ml Sunflower Oil
100g Red Onion
1/2tsp Mild Chilli Powder
3tsp Madras Curry Powder
1tsp Ground Cumin
400g Chopped Tomatoes
200g Vivaldi Potatoes
200g Garden Peas
500g (drained) Chick Peas
1. Peel and slice the onions, peel and grate the fresh ginger, break the cauliflower into small florets and peel and cube the potatoes.
2. Drain the chickpeas.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and fry the onions until soft.
4. Add the fresh ginger and spices and mix to cover the onions.
5. Add the tomatoes and water and bring to the boil.
6. Then add the cauliflower, potatoes, peas and chickpeas to the curry mixture and stir well.
7. Cover and simmer for approximately 15 minutes, until the vegetables are cooked.