530g Chicken Breast Fillet
20ml Lemon Juice
200g Medium Onions
2 cloves Fresh Garlic
1/4 tsp Hot Chilli Powder
1 tsp Mixed Herbs
300g Fresh Green Peppers
200gg Fresh Tomato
1tbsp Pure Orange Juice
2 tbsp Malt Vinegar
1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Cut the chicken into strips.
2. Place in greased tins, sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Dry fry the onions in a large sauce pan for 1 minute. Add the crushed garlic and chilli powder and fry for a further 1 minute.
4. Stir in the mixed herbs and green pepper, fry for a further minute. Add the black pepper, vinegar, orange juice and tomatoes.
5. Check for seasoning.
6. Spoon the mixture over the chicken, cover with a lid and bake at Gas mark 6/400°F/200°C for 30-35 minutes until chicken thoroughly cooked.
NB Use a Quorn Fillet instead of chicken for a vegetarian alternative.