55g Unsalted Butter
140g Plain Flour
1/4tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1tsp Baking Powder
1 Medium Egg
150ml Full Fat Yoghurt
30g Feta Cheese
1 Fresh Carrot
100g Cooked Beetroot
1tbsp Fresh Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 190 ºC /375 ºF /Gas mark 5.
2. Grease muffin tins.
3. Melt butter and leave to cool.
4. Pat dry beetroot and grate.
5. Grate feta cheese.
6. Peel and grate carrot. Chop fresh thyme.
7. Sift flour bicarbonate of soda and baking powder into a large bowl.
8. Make a well in centre.
9. Beat egg yoghurt and melted butter in a bowl and pour into dry mixture.
10. Add feta cheese,carrot beetroot and thyme.
11. Sit gently until all ingredients combined.
12.Divide mixture evenly between muffin tins.
13. Bake in oven for 15 - 20 mins until well risen.
14. Leave to cool completely on wire rack.
NB Serve with cucumber, yellow pepper sticks,mangetoute and tomatoes