Beef Stroganoff Pasta
Ingredients500g Diced Beef
100g Medium Onions
100g Green Peppers
100g Button Mushrooms
25g Sweet Potato
2 cloves Fresh Garlic
100g Tomato Puree
300ml Full Fat Yoghurt
20ml Lemon Juice
Method1. Slice beef and dry fry beef in a large pan.
2. Wash the vegetables thoroughly and peel the potatoes.
3. Add the diced onions, crushed garlic, diced peppers, diced potato, sliced mushroom, paprika and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add the water and tomato puree and simmer for about 45 minutes until the meat is tender.
5. Cook Tagliatelle in unsalted boiling water.
6. Drain the pasta once cooked.
7. Serve a portion of pasta with a portion of the Beef Stroganoff.