500g Minced Beef
1tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 cloves Fresh Garlic
450g Red Peppers
400g Chopped Tomatoes
400g Whole Wheat Fusilli
1. Prepare vegetables, chop the onion finely, crush garlic gloves and chop peppers.
2. Dry fry beef then remove from pan once brown.
3. Drain any excess fat off the meat and brown onion, garlic and peppers.
4. Add tomatoes, water and beef bring to boil.
5. Season to taste if required.
6. Simmer until the beef is tender.
7. Cook pasta in boiling water according to manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Drain the pasta and serve with cooked beef and sauce.