1tbsp Sunflower Oil
60g White Onion
60g Button Mushrooms
1tbsp Fresh Parsley
140g Red Kidney Beans
1 Medium Egg
30g Plain Flour
Pinch of Black Pepper
280g Cannellini Beans
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4. Grease a baking tray with half of the oil.
2. Finely chop the onion, mushroom and parsley.
3. Heat half of the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until softened.
4. Add the mushrooms and parsley and cook until the mushrooms have softened. Remove the mixture from the heat and leave to cool.
5. Mash the beans together in a bowl, add the mushroom mixture and combine with the beaten egg, breadcrumbs and pepper. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Divide the bean mixture into burger shape, roll in the flour, place on the greased baking tray and oven cook until heated through.