2tsp Ground Coriander
580g Pollock Fillet
4tbsp Vegetable Oil
2tbsp Ground Cumin
4 cloves Fresh Garlic
1tsp Ground Tumeric
400g Fresh Tomatoes
120g Red Pepper
1/4tsp Chilli Powder
30g Fresh Coriander
5 Naan Bread
1. Preheat oven to 190ºC/Gas mark 5.
2. Mix together the 1/2 the oil, tomato puree, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, turmeric and lemon juice.
3. Leave 2 tablespoons of marinade for the sauce.
4. Marinade fish with the remaining spice mix and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan.
6. Add the chopped onions, pepper, chilli powder and 2 tbsp of the spice mix and fry on medium/low heat until cooked
7. Place the fish into a large tray and roast (turn over 1/2 way through cooking) cook until the fish is flaky (approximately
8. Serve the Masala fish with a spoon of sauce, garnish with fresh coriander and Naan bread fingers.