3 Red Peppers
200g Red Onion
8 Sprigs of Thyme
2 Bay Leaves
3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 clove of Garlic
530g Chicken Breast
1tsp Malt Vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/390°F/Gas mark 6.
2. Slice peppers and onions.
3. Place in roasting tin, add the herbs and garlic.
4. Dice chicken and add to the roasting tin.
5. Pour over the oil.
6. Roast for 50 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are soft.
7. Pour the vinegar over and stir in.
NB: Serving Suggestions - serve with potatoes or seasonal vegetables.