Oaty Apple & Sultana Crumble
300g Cooking Apple
80g Plain Flour
30g Wholemeal Flour
20g Porridge Oats
50g Demerara Sugar
70g Dried Sultanas
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6.
2. Wash, peel and slice apples.
3. Place the apples and sultanas in the base of a greased heatproof dish.
4. Place the flour, margarine, sugar and oats in a bowl and mix until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
5. Cover the fruit with the crumble.
6. Bake for about 40 minutes until fruit mixture is piping hot.
7. Cut into 10 portions and the serve.